Please note that two applications are required for this program:
- SOPHAS Application
- SOPHAS Supplemental Admissions Application: Georgia State/CAS-Liaison Programs
Both applications and all supporting documents must be in by the deadline.
Visit the SOPHAS website for application details, SOPHAS Georgia State/CAS-Liaison Programs supplemental application instructions and FAQs.
Application materials include:
- SOPHAS Application fee – $135
- Georgia State/CAS-Liaison Fee – $50
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from each college and/or university attended
- Three professional references
- A statement of purpose and objectives
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for international applicants
The GRE is no longer a requirement for admission to the MPH program.
Use the HOW TO APPLY button below for a complete list of instructions for the Georgia State application and to get started.