Undergraduate Petition - Bachelor of Science in Public Health (BSPH)
This form is to request a deviation from undergraduate academic regulations or degree requirements in the School of Public Health.
Master of Public Health and Graduate Certificate Program Petition
Students wishing to substitute a required course in the curriculum, request a continuous enrollment waiver (e.g., for Thesis/Capstone) or change MPH concentrations or graduate certificate programs may fill out the MPH and Graduate Certificate Programs Petition and submit it to the Graduate Advisor for review. Please do not submit a petition without first discussing your situation with the Graduate Advisor, Gina Sample.
Doctoral Programs Petition (PhD or DrPH)
Students wishing to substitute a required course in the curriculum, update their Program of Study to reflect a newer curriculum, or change PhD concentrations may fill out the Doctoral Programs Petition and submit it to the Graduate Advisor for review. Please do not submit a petition without first discussing your situation with the Graduate Advisor, Gina Sample.
MPH Applied Practice Experience Forms
- MPH Applied Practice Experience Guidelines
- MPH Applied Practice Experience Learning Contract
- Required Professional Liability Insurance:
The School of Public Health requires that all MPH students purchase professional liability insurance while enrolled in the public health applied practice experience course. The purpose of Professional Liability Insurance is to cover you from alleged mistakes that may occur while you are completing your experience in a public health organization. Students who already have coverage must provide documentation; otherwise, students may purchase insurance for a one-time fee of $13.00 through the Georgia State University web store.
- MPH Applied Practice Experience Student Preceptor Midterm Evaluation
- MPH Applied Practice Experience Student Preceptor Final Evaluation
- MPH Applied Practice Experience Preceptor Final Evaluation
MPH Thesis Forms & Handbook
MPH Thesis Applications:
MPH Capstone Forms & Handbook
MPH Capstone Applications:
PhD Documents and Forms
DrPH Documents and Forms
- DrPH Student Handbook 2020-2021
- DrPH Student Handbook 2019-2020
- DrPH Program Annual Student Self & Faculty Evaluation
DrPH Applied Practice Experience Forms:
- DrPH Applied Practice Experience Proposal & Scope of Work
- DrPH Applied Practice Experience Journal Requirements
- DrPH APE Student Self-Evaluation
- DrPH APE Site Supervisor Evaluation
- DrPH APE Midpoint Student Self-Evaluation
- DrPH APE Midpoint Site Supervisor Evaluation
- DrPH APE Hours Tracking Form
Undergraduate Request for Evaluation of Transfer Credit Form
This form is to be used when the university has not equated a Public Health course taken at another university to a course offered at Georgia State University.
Graduate Evaluation of Transfer Credit Form
Students who have taken public health courses at other institutions can complete this evaluation form to receive up to 9 hours of transfer credit.
Directed Reading Authorization Form
Students wishing to register for a Directed Reading (PHPH 8910 or PHPB 8910) course will need to complete this form and submit to OAA for permission to register.