Our Graduate Advisors are available to meet with current Ph.D., DrP.H, MPH and Graduate Certificate students to discuss any of the following:
- Your program of study
- Changing your concentration
- Course substitutions
- Thesis/Capstone registration and defense process
If you need to speak to someone about applied practice experience or career advice, please schedule a meeting with our Practice and Career Planning Coordinator.
The School of Public Health faculty have a wealth of experience and expertise to help guide you during your time in the program. You are strongly encouraged to request a meeting with a faculty member(s) to discuss questions related to:
- Which concentration is right for your career goals
- Which electives are best suited to provide you with the necessary skills for your career goals
- Research interests and opportunities
- Networking/professional organizations
- Thesis/Capstone topics
You are not assigned a permanent faculty advisor, nor are you limited to approaching just one faculty member for mentorship. We encourage you to reach out to those whose research areas align with your interests and career goals.