To begin the Applied Practice Experience (APE), students must complete a learning contract that describes their activities and links them to the foundation and concentration competencies. Find the list of MPH competencies here.
The following steps should be completed, in order, and well in advance of the registration deadline.
- Student identifies preceptor and APE opportunity
- Student submits APE learning contract to instructor for approval
- Student Purchases Professional Liability Insurance
- Practice Coordinator authorizes registration for PH7960
- Student registers and begins APE